Introducing the Harvesting Nature Supper Club
Our Supper Club was established as a way to share our culinary passions with you in an enjoyable virtual cooking class. You can join our top wild fish and game chefs as they walk you step by step through each cooking class, butchering lesson, or food curing/processing event.
We offer a mix of fish and game classes each month at varying times to fit your schedule. We will also expand our offerings to include in-depth butchering classes, food curing, and processing classes in the near future. We will also offer on demand pay per view classes where you can browse and cook on your own time. Come cook with us!
Live Cooking Class Schedule
April 28, 2022 – May 01, 2022
Wild Pig Hunting Camp
On Demand Cooking Classes
Meet the Cooking Guides
- Mountain Lion, Bobcat, and Bear Hunting Challenged in AZ - January 13, 2022
- 12 Holiday Gifts for Every Hunter, Angler and Forager - December 10, 2021
- Cookbook Review: The Hog Book by Jesse Griffiths and Jody Horton - October 19, 2021
- Blackened Alligator Tacos with Maque Choux Salsa and Remoulade Sauce - April 27, 2022
- Shaved Venison Bagels with Horseradish Cream Cheese - February 25, 2022
- Venison Steak and Mushroom Miso Ramen - January 25, 2022