- Come Hunt Ducks in Oklahoma with Usby Harvesting NatureHave you ever wanted to get into waterfowl hunting or grow your existing waterfowl hunting skills? We are partnering with G&H Decoys to host our first-ever Oklahoma Waterfowl Camp this coming January!
- Black Bear Hunting Shirtsby Harvesting NatureNo matter if you hunt spring bears or fall bears, this t-shirt is perfect for any hunting enthusiast who wants to show off their love for delicious bear meat!
- Hunting Woodcock with Dogsby Trey JohnsonDespite the pouring rain, Field Staff Writer Trey Johnson, and his English Setters Ruby and Pearl, set out down an old logging road to find that most elusive of upland birds: the American woodcock.
- New Products: Mule Deer Merchandiseby Harvesting NatureMule Deer are a testament to the amazing diversity and adaptability of wildlife in North America. Show your love for these tasty and fascinating animals with our new shirts and stickers today!
- New Products: Elk Merchandiseby Harvesting NatureFall is in the air and the bugles are soon to be echoing through the dark timber. What better time to check out four of our newest elk-themed items to hit the store. These are a limited run and will disappear as quickly as that spooked bull last fall.
- Kokanee Fishing in Californiaby Tera StoddardWith summertime winding down, one of Field Staff Writer Tera Stoddard’s favorite things to do is to head out to a cold water lake in California and do some kokanee fishing. In this informative essay, she shares some interesting facts about Californian kokanee, and her family’s favorite recipe for them!
- Fishing for Trout in Yellowstoneby A.J. FickIn this essay, Field Staff Writer A.J. Fick discusses the ongoing war on lake trout in Yellowstone Lake, which he visited with his family on a recent fishing trip and asks the question: what role do invasive species play in their inherited ecosystems and in our hunting/angling culture?
- Fishing with Baby on Boardby Cayla BendelHaving a baby in a particularly cold and snowy winter was difficult for Field Staff Writer Cayla Bendel, so when summer fishing season finally showed up, she was determined to get out there and enjoy it!
- When Worlds Collideby Heidi ChayaField Staff Writer Heidi Chaya writes about those magical moments when worlds collide between the hunter/angler and the prey that they seek.
- Buying Outdoors Gear on a Budgetby Heidi ChayaGearing up for a life of hunting and fishing can be very expensive… but it doesn’t have to be! Field Staff Writer Heidi Chaya walks us through how to buy outdoors gear on a budget.
- News: Arizona Troutby Brad TrumboField Staff Writer Brad Trumbo shares the good news that Arizona’s Apache trout may just be the first game fish delisted from the Endangered Species Act!
- New Products: Pronghorn Antelope Merchandiseby Harvesting NatureAre you tired of wearing the same old boring t-shirts while out hunting? Look no further! Our Pronghorn Antelope t-shirt is here to add some excitement to your wardrobe.
- The Proposed “Public Lands Rule” and What You Need To Know About Itby Brad TrumboSenior writer Brad Trumbo walks us through the newly proposed Public Lands Rule, something all public land users should become familiar with.
- News: Raw Morels Likely Behind Deadly Outbreak in Montanaby Harvesting NatureInvestigations into the Bozeman outbreak in March and April that killed 2 and made 50 ill, have concluded that the cause was likely due to uncooked morel mushrooms.
- Kansas Man Pleads Guilty to Poaching Colorado Mooseby Justin TownsendColorado prosecutors have secured a guilty plea in a nearly 2 year investigation of the illegal killing of a Colorado moose.