As we spent the first few days in the Oregon coastal range, we quickly realized some unexpected challenges. The trails were steep, the brush thick, and the weather unpredictable. The bears were not moving a much as we thought despite our efforts to get close to them. Along the way, as seen in Part 1, we had some scares, thrills, and individual expeditions which each resulted in small victories and lessons learned. On day 4, we shifted locations based on some hot intel Ryan received from a contact in the area.
This is our story! We filmed as much of the trip as we could. We actually filmed so much that we had to divide the film into two parts. Part two is just below and part one was released yesterday. Click Here to Watch Part 1 of the Oregon Spring Black Bear Hunt. I want to give a big shoutout to Ryan who did an awesome job on the editing of the film. Enjoy!!!!
Watch Part 1:
- Seared Duck Breast with Pumpkin Cream Rigatoni - September 25, 2023
- Kansas Man Pleads Guilty to Poaching Colorado Moose - July 19, 2023
- Gourmet Backpacking Food Company Launches Kickstarter to Fund New Flavors - April 4, 2023
- Hunting Workshop Part 2: Pheasant Hunting in Oregon - October 2, 2021
- Hunting Workshops: A Perspective on State Programs Promoting R3 - September 18, 2021
- Korean Pulled Bear Sandwich - June 24, 2021
- Bill to Kill Up to 90% of Idaho’s Wolves Signed by Governor - May 13, 2021
- Are Whitetails Influenced By Moon Phase? The Answer May Surprise You - March 16, 2021
Like what we are creating? Buy us a coffee to say thanks!