Justin and Kory chat with Nick Otto from The Huntavore Podcast. They discuss family friendly wild game recipes, balancing family and hunting, boudin scented candles, pickle juice brines, venison hot dogs, and so much more!
Click to Listen
Leave a Review for a chance to win a hat!
Nick Otto: Host of The Huntavore Podcast on the Sportsman’s Nation Podcast Network
Harvesting Nature Shop Discount Code: PODCAST20
About the Podcast:
We are hunters, anglers, writers, and sometimes chefs. Our passion for the outdoor lifestyle motivated the foundation of Harvesting Nature which serves as a media outlet built to inspire and educate the outdoor expert and novice alike. Our podcast focuses on the technical side of cooking wild fish and game while also incorporating adventures and lessons learned from our pursuit of wild meat. Join us on our journey of Harvesting Nature.
About the Hosts:
- Mountain Lion, Bobcat, and Bear Hunting Challenged in AZ - January 13, 2022
- 12 Holiday Gifts for Every Hunter, Angler and Forager - December 10, 2021
- Cookbook Review: The Hog Book by Jesse Griffiths and Jody Horton - October 19, 2021
- Gear Review: Allen Company’s Razor RZ3 Premium Carbon Arrows - August 10, 2021
- Dominican Bear Steak and Peppers - July 30, 2021
- How to Catch More Fish: Trout Fishing in Pennsylvania - May 4, 2021