Wild Turkey Sous Vide Tikka Masala
- Twice Smoked Venison Potatoes - October 15, 2021
- Smoked Wild Game Lumpia - July 6, 2021
- Smoked Pulled Pork Tacos - June 7, 2021
The Way We Hunt (Ryan and Emily) did a cookout with Wild Turkey Sous Vide Tikka Masala recipe with a homemade Tikka Masala and a store bought Tikka Masala. The results were outstanding!
The flavors were out of this world and the Sous Vide Turkey was amazing all on its own. See video to find out how we made it and which was the winning recipe!
• 2 onions
• 5 cloves garlic
• 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, crushed
• 3 tablespoon garam masala
• 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
• 1 tablespoon turmeric
• 1 tablespoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (more if you want it hot)
• a small pile of cilantro stems
• juice of one lemon
Sauce to mix with paste above
• 1 – 14 oz can of coconut milk
• 1 1/2 cups of tomato puree
• ½ cup of broth (your choice)
• Another 2 teaspoons of salt
Listen to our Podcast
Apple Podcasts, Google, Spotify, Amazon Music
Like what we are creating? Buy us a coffee to say thanks!
Combine “paste” ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. To make the sauce, put about 2 tablespoons of oil into a pan and heat, then add ¼ cup of the masala paste and mix around until fragrant. Add your meat of choice to the pan at this time as well. Cook and stir occasionally for about 5 minutes. Add tomato puree and broth and mix around until a deep red color and simmer for 7-10 minutes. Mix in the coconut milk and simmer for at least 10 minutes, longer if you want a thicker masala.