Click to Listen
Harvesting Nature Shop Discount Code: PODCAST20
Camo American Flag T-Shirt
We wish to use this shirt as a way to celebrate and show appreciation for our fans who active duty military, veterans, and their families. We will donate 50% of the our profit from this shirt to an outdoor veterans organization supporting hunting and fishing. Show your pride and support!
Size up if in between sizes.
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% p…
Camo American Flag Enamel Mug
Every happy camper needs a unique camper mug. It’s lightweight, durable and multifunctional. Use it for your favorite beverage or a hot meal, and attach it to your bag for easy access on a hike.
• Material: Enamel
• Dimensions: height 3.14″ (8 cm), diameter 3.54″(9 cm)
• White coating with a silver rim
• Hand-wash only
Attention! Don’t heat liquids or food directly in the mug—it can da…
Don’t forget the veggies!
About the Podcast:
We are hunters, anglers, writers, and sometimes chefs. Our passion for the outdoor lifestyle motivated the foundation of Harvesting Nature which serves as a media outlet built to inspire and educate the outdoor expert and novice alike. Our podcast focuses on the technical side of cooking wild fish and game while also incorporating adventures and lessons learned from our pursuit of wild meat. Join us on our journey of Harvesting Nature.
About the Hosts:
- Cookbook Review: The Hog Book by Jesse Griffiths and Jody Horton - October 19, 2021
- Spicy Southwest Chili Antelope Burger - October 11, 2021
- New Jersey Fish and Game Approves “Emergency” October Bear Hunt - September 16, 2021
- Gear Review: Allen Company’s Razor RZ3 Premium Carbon Arrows - August 10, 2021
- Dominican Bear Steak and Peppers - July 30, 2021
- How to Catch More Fish: Trout Fishing in Pennsylvania - May 4, 2021