Click to Listen
Evy Gebhardt – Director of Business Development, Outdoors News
We are launching a new Podcast!
Adventures for Food will release on 13 September with bi weekly episodes.
History of Outdoor News
The Deer Show
Favorite Wild Game Recipes – Elk
Substituting Wild Game for Domestic Meat in Recipes
Getting Kids into cooking wild game
Adult onset hunters
Women only outdoor events
Embracing success and failures
About the Podcast:
We are hunters, anglers, writers, and sometimes chefs. Our passion for the outdoor lifestyle motivated the foundation of Harvesting Nature which serves as a media outlet built to inspire and educate the outdoor expert and novice alike. Our podcast focuses on the technical side of cooking wild fish and game while also incorporating adventures and lessons learned from our pursuit of wild meat. Join us on our journey of Harvesting Nature.
About the Hosts:
- Cookbook Review: The Hog Book by Jesse Griffiths and Jody Horton - October 19, 2021
- Spicy Southwest Chili Antelope Burger - October 11, 2021
- New Jersey Fish and Game Approves “Emergency” October Bear Hunt - September 16, 2021
- Gear Review: Allen Company’s Razor RZ3 Premium Carbon Arrows - August 10, 2021
- Dominican Bear Steak and Peppers - July 30, 2021
- How to Catch More Fish: Trout Fishing in Pennsylvania - May 4, 2021