Click to Listen
Contest: Virtual Wild Fish and Game Cook-off
We are giving away some sweet prizes. Enter your favorite wild fish or game photo for a chance to win.
Entry period 24 Aug – 31 Aug
Voting Begins 01 September
Josh Kirchner – Dialed in Hunter: Josh is an outdoor writer and avid backcountry bowhunter living in the southwest deserts of Arizona. He loves inspiring other people to chase their goals and embrace the whole experience that comes with hunting.
Unrealistic Expectations of Classic Hunting TV
The Bubble of the Hunting World
Coues Deer and Black Bear Hunting
High Country Mule Deer
Family Bonds and Hunting
Backcountry Hunting and DIY Hunts
Trail Snacks and Coffee
Front to Back of Backpacking Hunting
Biggest Take A-ways from the Book
About the Podcast:
We are hunters, anglers, writers, and sometimes chefs. Our passion for the outdoor lifestyle motivated the foundation of Harvesting Nature which serves as a media outlet built to inspire and educate the outdoor expert and novice alike. Our podcast focuses on the technical side of cooking wild fish and game while also incorporating adventures and lessons learned from our pursuit of wild meat. Join us on our journey of Harvesting Nature.
About the Hosts:
- Mountain Lion, Bobcat, and Bear Hunting Challenged in AZ - January 13, 2022
- 12 Holiday Gifts for Every Hunter, Angler and Forager - December 10, 2021
- Cookbook Review: The Hog Book by Jesse Griffiths and Jody Horton - October 19, 2021
- Hunting Workshop Part 2: Pheasant Hunting in Oregon - October 2, 2021
- Hunting Workshops: A Perspective on State Programs Promoting R3 - September 18, 2021