Click to Listen
Click the link below to enter for a chance to win a Weston Meat Grinder, an Autographed Cookbook, Traeger Sauces, and Traeger Spices! Enter now until July 1st.
Randy King – Chef, Hunter, Angler, Author, Member of SOLO HNTR Team/Podcast
Shawn West – Co-Founder of Get Out and Go Hunting, Hunter, Angler, Writer, Home Cook,
Spring Black Bear Hunting
Color Phased Bears?
Preference of Colors for Bears
Is COVID affecting Bear Hunting Pressure
The Taste of Bear Meat
Do Bears Taste like what the Eat?
Repopulation Success and Failures
Canceling Bear Seasons
Eating Grizzly Bear
Food Safety with Bear Meat
The Evolution of Eating Wild Game Meat
About the Podcast:
We are hunters, anglers, writers, and sometimes chefs. Our passion for the outdoor lifestyle motivated the foundation of Harvesting Nature which serves as a media outlet built to inspire and educate the outdoor expert and novice alike. Our podcast focuses on the technical side of cooking wild fish and game while also incorporating adventures and lessons learned from our pursuit of wild meat. Join us on our journey of Harvesting Nature.
About the Hosts:
- Mountain Lion, Bobcat, and Bear Hunting Challenged in AZ - January 13, 2022
- 12 Holiday Gifts for Every Hunter, Angler and Forager - December 10, 2021
- Cookbook Review: The Hog Book by Jesse Griffiths and Jody Horton - October 19, 2021
- Hunting Workshop Part 2: Pheasant Hunting in Oregon - October 2, 2021
- Hunting Workshops: A Perspective on State Programs Promoting R3 - September 18, 2021