Podcast: Episode 9, Wild Game Soups, Stews, and Can They Help the Flu?
Click to Listen
Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify
Questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com
Collin Gruin – Resident White Bean Chili Cooker
Soup vs Stew
Bouillon vs Consommé
Substitute Stocks for Water
Stock vs Broth
Tougher Cuts vs Tender Cuts of Meat
Chili – Soup or Stew?
Best Cuts for Soups and Stews
Best Meat for Soups and Stews
Wild Game Wonton Soup
Flu Season is here…
Are soups good for illness?
Scientific Research about soups
The nutrition of game meat
Beef vs Venison
The Physical Health Benefits of Hunting
Is Jambalaya a Soup or Stew?
Click the link to get the recipe
Ground Antelope, White Bean and Kale Soup
Rabbit and Antelope Andouille Gumbo
About the Podcast:
We are hunters, anglers, writers, and sometimes chefs. Our passion for the outdoor lifestyle motivated the foundation of Harvesting Nature which serves as a media outlet built to inspire and educate the outdoor expert and novice alike. Our podcast focuses on the technical side of cooking wild fish and game while also incorporating adventures and lessons learned from our pursuit of wild meat. Join us on our journey of Harvesting Nature.
About the Hosts:
- Gourmet Backpacking Food Company Launches Kickstarter to Fund New Flavors - April 4, 2023
- YETI Recalls Almost 2 Million Coolers and Cases - March 11, 2023
- The Best Venison Steak au Poivre - February 27, 2023
- Ground Venison Enchiladas - May 6, 2023
- Savory Oats with Venison - April 3, 2023
- Mushroom-Stuffed Venison Tenderloin - March 25, 2023