Podcast: Episode 8, Spices, Good Food, and Hunting
Click to Listen
Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify
Questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com
Casey Bard – Owner, Tacticalories
What does Montreal taste like?
Don’t sacrifice and cut corners
Elevate food for kids
Is it best to go bigger?
Earning a living of off our passions
The state of the outdoor industry
Hunting safety and children
Availability of quality food
Care about good food, you get what you pay for
Committed to spending more time in the woods
Winter Strong – Run, Lift, Shoot by Sorinex Outdoors
Physical training to hunt
New outdoor seasonings, marinades, and sauces!
10% off entire order at Tacticalories, using code: harvestingnature
Click the link to get the recipe
Venison Toast with Sage Blueberry Sauce
Assault and Pepper Turkey Schnitzel
About the Podcast:
We are hunters, anglers, writers, and sometimes chefs. Our passion for the outdoor lifestyle motivated the foundation of Harvesting Nature which serves as a media outlet built to inspire and educate the outdoor expert and novice alike. Our podcast focuses on the technical side of cooking wild fish and game while also incorporating adventures and lessons learned from our pursuit of wild meat. Join us on our journey of Harvesting Nature.
About the Hosts:
- YETI Recalls Almost 2 Million Coolers and Cases - March 11, 2023
- The Best Venison Steak au Poivre - February 27, 2023
- The Best Ground Venison Taco Meat - January 25, 2023
- Gear Review: Allen Company’s Razor RZ3 Premium Carbon Arrows - August 10, 2021
- Dominican Bear Steak and Peppers - July 30, 2021
- How to Catch More Fish: Trout Fishing in Pennsylvania - May 4, 2021