Venison Vegetable Soup
Recipe contributed by Field Staff Writer H. Dulaney
So here recently in the Midwest we have had a TON of snow in the past couple of weeks. So, as a result of being snowed in I decided to make a big ole pot of soup…with venison of course! I happen to be a fan of a hearty soup that is more on the stew side, but if you aren’t you can always adjust the ingredients accordingly to your liking!
Listen to our Podcast
Apple Podcasts, Google, Spotify, Amazon Music
Like what we are creating? Buy us a coffee to say thanks!
- 1 lbs of Venison meat of your choice.
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 16 oz of frozen or canned corn
- 16 oz of frozen or canned green beans
-  12 oz jars of beef gravy
-  15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Add all ingredients to a soup pot and cook on med to low heat for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Add ingredients to crock pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours.